Thursday

Various Projects

I absolutely loved working on this project. Actually, this client has always been a pleasure to work with. Gotta love designers!

First,  you will see the concept and execution of a hanging sign. I did both the metal work and the sign making. My main focus was to give her a high quality sign that would further establish her brand identity. As you will see later in the post it goes perfectly with the awnings I built her.


... and another shot of the sign to show the look of it with actual store-front.



Here are the awnings I was talking about earlier. This was one of the first projects I did for this client, if not the first of a long and happy working relationship...


 


... and a closer view.




And here is another project I did for this client. She wanted a heavy duty arched curtain rod. This twisted steel rope bar is what we came up with. I rusted it to give it a salvaged feel. This photo can't even begin to capture how nice it really is. 



And Lastly, for this post, are some drapery hanging things (I do believe that is the technical term) I made for the 2010 Roswell Tour Home. This project was pictured in the Atlanta Journal & Constitution.


... and a close-up.



Here is another job I did. This is a basket weave design I came up with for AC cages. 


... and... this next cage is like the Fort Knox of A/C cages. 




This next one is a Radio Flyer wagon I painted. I gave it a large flake fuchsia candy paint job. Most definitely the coolest Radio Flyer on the block!





The next project was a lot of fun. I gave this pedal car a Candy Apple Red paint job which just glows in the sun.  I think this picture was pre-buff, if my memory serves me.






Here is a really simple back-lit sign I did for KIK CUSTOMS to replace their old sign. 







In the photo below I hand-dug out the area and built this wall for a client.


No comments:

Post a Comment